- QNDCL International Herbs ships all orders Standard Shipping. Every product we ship is
packed according to shipping standards and insured for the value of the product.
Since we ship according to standards all shipping claims will be brought directly
to UPS. Please contact us with any questions regarding this. See Shipping Damages
for more information.
- We strive to ship our products within 1-2 business days. If an order is
placed early in a business day it usually ships out same day. If a partial order
is shipped separately or backordered you will be emailed with additional tracking
numbers or notified of the backorder date and when the item is expected to ship.
- Orders will not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- As soon as your product has been shipped you will be sent an email containing
the tracking number. You can also track your shipping in order tracking on our
website. This will allow you to track your product quickly and easily over the
internet or by phone.
We will refund the purchase price (not including shipping & handling) for
any item returned that does not meet your expectations as long as the item has not
been damaged due to normal use.
- All products are inspected before being shipped, but damages may occur
during shipping. If product is received damaged, it must be reported
to the shipping company – usually Standard Shipping – within 24
hours. All boxes and packing material must be saved.
It is possible that the shipping company may want to inspect these
materials. Please notify us of the damage after you have reported the
claim to the shipping company. Upon receiving credit from the carrier, the
product will be re-shipped.
- Of course if the incorrect product is shipped, or the product is
defective, we will correct it.